Sunday, July 29, 2007

Week #5, Thing #12 Rollyo

This could be very useful! I liked using Rollyo and see it as a tool that could be used to keep me organized. It could also be a good source of other sites that other librarians have found useful. And I think it could also be used like Filamentality, to keep thematic web sites organized and listed in a place that could be made public.

I tried a few other folks' searchrolls first, like the one on information literacy. Then I created my own searchroll, which I named "Library VIPs" (very important places) as a simple list of sites that I can access immediately when I am searching for a lesson or idea. You can access my beginning list of library resources through Rollyo under the name above. Sorry, loosing focus... Maybe it is just getting late and I am tired, but I am not feeling very creative or energetic at the moment, so I guess that's all I really have to say about Rollyo right now...as Martha Stewart might say, "It's a good thing." Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

I like the VIP-very important places idea. Have you shared that idea on our California 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki at http://calcurriculum.pbwiki.com/

Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager